03 November 2009 - Excited. Down. Back to Normal.
Late for tutorial again. Reason: I went to school late and in the end, I photocopied the notes late at canteen 2. By the time I walk to block 50, I'm late for my tutorial. All thanks to photocopying notes.
BPP lecture is ultra boring. It's all about cells and DNA and how they replicate. Yawns. Xiu Ying and I went walking around the school during the break just to skip the lecture. Haha.
Have my second driving lesson today at 1410-1550. I took car number 35 taught by a Malay driving instructor. For the whole of 100 minutes, I'm like driving round and round the circuit learning how to turn and keeping my vehicle right in the middle of the road. Actually, I'm suck at driving. I can't turn well and I cant keep my vehicle straight on course. I guess I need more practise.
So, I keep getting scolded by the instructor for forgetting how to adjust my seat. For forgetting what he had just taught me moments ago about turning. For this and for that.
This really discourages me from driving after the lesson. But I guess it's can't be avoid. I'm really suck at driving. Haha. And I'm advise to book 2-3 sessions per week instead of once per week.
So, here's my driving lessons for the next 2 weeks. I guess I'm nuts.
Shall continue with my assignments. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment